Please ensure you read this guide before uploading images.
- Ensure all images uploaded are high quality.
- If you cannot locate a high quality version please post a request on the forum.
- Do not upload images with watermarks or logos. (Images with official Syfy watermarks can be uploaded)
- Do not upload stretched, resized or blurry images.
- 260 x 347
- Maximum of 2000px longest side (HQ preferred, no watermarks unless Syfy)
Episode Stills / Promotional Images
- 2000px longest side (HQ, no watermarks unless Syfy)
Titles & Information
- Please ensure you name images appropriately.
- If you are unsure what to name an image please ask an Admin.
- Please ensure you add images to the appropriate page.
- If you are unsure where to display an image please ask an Admin.
- Featured images are displayed in the infobox on a page.
- Please do not upload additional featured images. If you would like to replace a current featured image contact an Admin.
- Cast images are displayed on the cast page. I.e. Melissa O'Neil images are added to the Melissa O'Neil page.
Character - Individual
- Character promotional images are displayed on the character page.
- I.e. The Android promotional images are added to The Android page.
Character - Group
- Group promotional images are displayed on the Season Page.
- I.e. Season One promotional images are added to the Season One page.
- Episode stills are displayed on the Episode Page.
- I.e. Episode One episode stills are added to the Episode One page.
[[File:101stills_001.jpg]]Special Gallery Images
- See Episode One Gallery for examples.
[[File:Screencaps_101_001]] [[File:Screencaps_101_002]] [[File:Screencaps_101_003]]
- If you would like an image added to the main page please contact an Admin via their talk page or the Forum.
- Please specify what image you would like added, where and why.
- If approved, an Admin will create the image using the appropriate format and add it to the main page.